Did you know that lesbians and bisexual women:
- Are more likely to have risk factors for breast cancer?
- Have higher risks for certain types of gynecological cancers?
- Have higher rates of dependence on alcohol and recreational drugs?
- Are more likely to be overweight, contributing to heart issues?
At Prism Health, we will address the health issues that affect you most through comprehensive and compassionate primary care services by qualified, culturally affirming staff – from nurse practitioners to counselors to pharmacists. Our care is tailored to you. We will take the time to talk to you about your unique healthcare needs as a lesbian or bisexual woman. We will be offering all the following services:
- Women’s health
- Cancer screening
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- STI screening
Thinking about going on PrEP? We may be able to help you qualify for financial assistance programs if your insurance doesn’t cover it.
We also offer the benefit of healthcare providers who work as one team under the same roof. If you need counseling, your health care provider can consult with a mental health therapist to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
We also provide referrals to OB/GYN and Endocrinologists and Cascade AIDS Project’s HIV services