Did you know that gay and bisexual men:
- Have a greater risk of becoming HIV-positive and contracting an STD?
- Have higher rates of dependence on alcohol and recreational drugs?
- Are more likely to experience depression and anxiety?
- Are more likely to have an eating disorder and body image issues?
At Prism Health, we will address the health issues that affect you most through comprehensive and compassionate primary care services by qualified, culturally affirming staff – from nurse practitioners to counselors to pharmacists. Our care is tailored to you. We will take the time to talk to you about your unique healthcare needs as a gay or bisexual man. We will be offering all the following services:
- Cancer screening
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- STI screening
We also offer the benefit of healthcare providers who work as one team under the same roof. If you need counseling, your health care provider can consult with a mental health therapist to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
Thinking about going on PrEP? We may be able to help you qualify for financial assistance programs if your insurance doesn’t cover it.
We also provide referrals to Cascade AIDS Project’s HIV services.