Our sliding-fee program allows us to reduce the cost of the care of you and your family. This program is available for all Prism Health Services including primary care and behavioral health.
If you would like to access our Sliding Fee Discount, please bring an accepted proof of income with you to your visit.
Accepted Proof of Income Documentation
- Pay Stubs – Documentation of your last two month’s worth of income
- Letter from Employer – Dated within the last 6 months, verifying income.
- Tax Documents – Tax return from previous tax year or previous year’s W2
- Current Award/Benefit Letter – E.g. Social Security, Pension, etc.
- Zero Income Statement – Prism Health form signed by patient attesting that their family has no income.
Don’t have insurance? Prism Health has trained Enrollment Assisters to help you understand your options and apply for a health insurance plan that works best for you and your family. This is a free service available to all existing and prospective patients of Prism Health. Just call, email, or stop by for more information.