Our sliding-fee program allows us to reduce or “slide” the fees for the care of you or your family. You can apply for the program if you need assistance to help you pay for your care. This discount is available for our mental health program. We will be launching the sliding fee discount for primary care by late Summer 2019.
If you would like to access our Sliding Fee Discount, please bring an accepted proof of income with you to your visit.
Accepted Proof of Income Documentation
- Pay Stubs – Documentation of your last two month’s worth of income
- Letter from Employer – Dated within last 6 months, verifying income.
- Tax Documents – Tax return from previous tax year or previous year’s W2
- Current Award/Benefit Letter – E.g. Social Security, Pension, etc.
- Zero Income Statement – Prism Health form signed by patient attesting that their family has no income.